MADISON (WKOW) — Twelve people are displaced after a fire tore through the upper floors of an apartment building on Madison’s south side.
Crews responded to the 2100 block of Luann Lane just after 2:30 p.m. Wednesday afternoon.
No one was hurt, but 12 people are displaced as a result of the fire, according to the Madison Fire Department.
The flames began in an upper unit and spread to several others, the department said.
The fire department said it extinguished the fire but has not yet identified a cause.