Looking for a quick, healthy breakfast recipe to simplify your mornings? We’ve got you covered. These peanut butter chocolate chip energy bites only take four ingredients, and chances are you have them already in your pantry. Check out the recipe below!
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until a dough-like consistency forms.
- Roll a small portion of dough in to balls and place on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
- Store in the refrigerator for a healthy breakfast or snack on the go.