MADISON (WKOW) -- Dane County residents now have a method to report violations of the governor's ban on gatherings of 10 or more people.
Public Health Madison and Dane County set up an online form that can be used to submit a violation of Gov. Tony Evers' order.
The form asks for some basic information before offering several fields to describe the gathering.
Those living outside of Dane County should contact their local law enforcement or health department.
The penalties were outlined in the governor's order.
PENALTIES, under Wisconsin statute 252.25: Any person who willfully violates or obstructs the execution of any state statute or rule, county, city or village ordinance or departmental order under this chapter and relating to the public health, for which no other penalty is prescribed, shall be imprisoned for not more than 30 days or fined not more than $500 or both.
- For the latest on coronavirus in southern Wisconsin click to join WKOW's Coronavirus information Facebook group.
- Follow WKOW's full Coronavirus in Wisconsin coverage HERE.
- Getting Answers to COVID-19 questions HERE.
- Latest closures and resources HERE.
- Current updates on cases and counties HERE.
- Sign up for COVID-19 updates HERE.