MCFARLAND (WKOW) -- The city of McFarland police have banned door-to-door sales in the village.
In a Facebook post Thursday, McFarland Police Chief Craig Sherven said that police had received reports of sellers going door-to-door.
In response, police issued the ban. They urge residents to contact authorities if a door-to-door salesperson comes to their door.
- For the latest on coronavirus in southern Wisconsin click to join WKOW's Coronavirus information Facebook group.
- Follow WKOW's full Coronavirus in Wisconsin coverage HERE.
- Getting Answers to COVID-19 questions HERE.
- Latest closures and resources HERE.
- Current updates on cases and counties HERE.
- Sign up for COVID-19 updates HERE.