These peanut butter dark chocolate oatmeal cookies are the perfect light dessert option! Did we mention they only take six ingredients? Check out the recipe below.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup stevia
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and combine until stiff dough forms.
3. Roll in to 1-inch balls and place on greased baking sheet.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until edges are crisp. Enjoy!