Skip to Content

Getting answers: Who do I contact if I feel my workplace is unsafe?

Remaining Ad Time Ad - 00:00

(WKOW) -- Viewers are contacting WKOW and posting to social media about business that they believe have unsafe working conditions during the coronavirus outbreak.

If people are worried about their work environment -- for instance, if you feel like it isn't safe or people are not social distancing -- then the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development says you should contact the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).

OSHA's contact information is HERE.

The Madison area office is located at:
1402 Pankratz Street, Suite #114
Madison, WI 53704
(608) 733-2822
(608) 733-2823

To report a business you believe should not be open, Gov. Evers' Safer at Home order instructs people to contact their local law enforcement agency.

A list of businesses that can remain open, a link to the full order and contact information if you want a clarification about your business, are HERE.

Author Profile Photo

Dan Plutchak

Social Media and Digital Content Manager, 27 News

Skip to content