Looking for a new healthy breakfast idea? This homemade chocolate peanut butter granola is perfect to top over yogurt or eat as a snack on the go! Check out the full recipe below.
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 cups oats
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
2. Melt peanut butter. Combine peanut butter, cocoa powder, stevia, vanilla, and almond milk until sauce forms.
3. Pour sauce over oats and stir until coated. Spread over prepared baking sheet and bake at 275 for 45-50 minutes. Enjoy!