Looking for a healthier way to satisfy a sweet tooth? Try this no-bake chocolate peanut butter protein fudge! Check out the recipe below.
Peanut butter layer:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1. Line a square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the peanut butter layer and stir until stiff dough forms.
3. Press peanut butter dough in to the bottom of the prepared pan.
4. Melt 1 cup chocolate chips and stir in 1/4 cup peanut butter until well combined.
5. Pour chocolate over the peanut butter dough in the pan. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours and enjoy!