Looking for a healthier way to satisfy a chocolate craving? Try these five ingredient brownies! Check out the full recipe below.
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon collagen peptides (or protein powder of choice)
- 1/3 cup stevia
- Optional: top with chocolate chips or chopped peanuts
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor until batter forms.
2. Spray an 8x8 baking pan with nonstick spray and spread batter evenly.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until center is set. Enjoy!