If you're looking for a new healthy recipe to try for breakfast or a snack, you're in luck! This blueberry lemon banana bread is the perfect treat for you and your family. Check out the recipe below.
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup stevia
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 mashed bananas
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries
- Lemon zest to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a loaf pan with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
2. in a large bowl, mash bananas with the back of a fork. Add eggs, stevia and coconut oil. Stir until well combined.
3. Gradually stir in whole wheat flour and baking powder. Do not over stir.
4. Fold in blueberries and lemon zest. Spread evenly across the pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes & enjoy!