BARABOO (WKOW) -- Circus World Museum in Baraboo is opening for summer guided tours on July 1, 2020 with special precautions due to the pandemic.
Tours will be offered twice a day at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. - Monday through Friday.
All tours must be reserved in advance, will be limited to 10 participants at a time, and by calling 608-356-8341.
- Reservations and prepayment for walking tours are required to visit Circus World or any historic sites*
- All events and programs will have a limited capacity of up to 10 guests to ensure social distancing guidelines are properly followed, keeping the safety of employees and guests as the top priority
- Guests and staff will be asked to adhere to proper social distancing regulations, and it is highly recommended that face masks are worn while interacting
- Disposable masks will be available for purchase on-site for $1.00
- All facilities will adhere to significantly increased daily cleaning and sanitation requirements and there will be cleaning stations in each building
- Staff and guests who are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 are asked to stay at home
- Circus World will follow strict guest engagement protocols, including parking, and the use of shared facilities such as a public restroom