It’s National Rum Day and what better way to celebrate than with a classic mojito! Tom Dufek, co-founder of Plain Spoke Cocktail Co. joined us in the studio to share his recipe.
Food, fun and… baseball. There’s plenty of things to do during the summer in Madison, but nothing beats a Mallards baseball game at the duck pond.
Looking for a quick, healthy breakfast recipe to simplify your mornings? We’ve got you covered. These peanut butter chocolate chip energy bites only take four ingredients, and chances are you have them already in your pantry.
No matter your personal style, you can design a space that fits your aesthetic. Decorating the interior of your home can be intimidating at times, but designer Louise Merfeld of Furniture and ApplianceMart says using a mood board helps keep things consistent.
Midday Madison is hosted by Samantha Bowers. Midday Madison will have something for everyone, but it will be specifically geared toward local women.
Samantha Bowers is the host and producer for Midday Madison. She joined WKOW in June 2019 and is excited to call Wisconsin her new home!
CONNECT WITH 27 NEWS
About MIDDAY MADISON
Just in to WKOW.com
- The Latest: Stranger says goodbye to El Paso shooting victim
- Man who shot 6 police officers charged with attempted murder
- An isolated shower possible this afternoon, storm chances are going up overnight
- Madison police use city cameras to break up drug deal
- Wisconsin Native Americans granted funds for green projects