There’s nothing better than a fresh, tropical salad on a warm summer day. This mix of greens, pineapple, mandarin oranges, coconut, macadamia nuts and green onions will make you feel like you’re lounging on the beach (well, maybe). The flavor combination makes it the perfect dish to take to your next outdoor gathering or pool party.
- 5 cups mixed spring greens
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- ½ cup flaked coconut
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- In a large bowl, mix spring greens, chopped pineapple, mandarin oranges, flaked coconut and macadamia nuts until tossed thoroughly.
- (Optional) On a small cutting board, chop ¼ cup green onion and toss in to salad.
- Serve fresh with a pineapple vinaigrette or dressing of your choice.