These two recipes are the perfect snacks to have the kids make with you! If you’ve been on the hunt for an easy, quick and healthy snack idea, look no further. Check out the full recipes below.
– 2 medium apples, sliced thin
– 2 tablespoons melted creamy peanut butter
– 1 tablespoon mini dark chocolate chips
1. Cut two medium apples into thin slices and place on a large platter.
2. Melt creamy peanut butter in the microwave.
3. Drizzle the melted peanut butter over the top of the apples. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips on top.
Oven Baked Pizza Rolls
– 3 100% whole grain tortillas
– 3 tablespoons traditional pizza sauce
– 3 light string cheese sticks
– Additional desired toppings (chopped green peppers, spinach, turkey pepperoni).
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
2. Spread pizza sauce on each whole grain tortilla. Place one string cheese stick in the center of the tortilla and roll closed. Place on the baking sheet and cut into four equal parts. Repeat this process for the remaining tortillas. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Makes 12 pizza rolls.