Nothing says fiesta like some chips and salsa! This strawberry mango salsa recipe is perfect for any summertime party. It’s great to top over tacos, eat with chips, or even enjoy as a side. Check out the recipe below!
Strawberry Mango Salsa
– 1 cup diced tomato
– 1 cup chopped red onion
– 1 medium diced mango
– 1 cup chopped strawberries
– 1 chopped yellow bell pepper
– 1 medium avocado, diced
– Cilantro (optional)
– Lime juice
1. Finely chop all ingredients except avocado, cilantro and lime juice. Combine in a large bowl and stir well.
2. Gradually mix in chopped avocado and chopped cilantro, if desired.
3. Squeeze half a fresh lime over the top of the finished salsa. Enjoy!
Healthier Homemade Tortilla Chips
What you need:
– 100% whole grain tortilla shells
– Nonstick cooking spray
– Baking sheet
– Salt, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Slice tortillas in to chips using a pizza cutter or knife.
3. Lightly spray baking sheet with nonstick spray. Spread the chips evenly across the pan. Lightly over the tops of the chips with more nonstick spray.
4. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
5. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until chips are crispy.