These Loaded Veggie Tacos make the perfect healthy lunch. Check out the full recipe below.
Red Pepper Hummus
– 2 chopped red bell peppers, lightly roasted in the oven
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 15-oz can chickpeas
– 1 teaspoon onion flakes
– 2 teaspoons lemon juice
– Pinch of chili powder
1. In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients and pulse until well blended and hummus is smooth.
2. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until chilled.
– Whole grain tortilla shells, baked at 375 for 8-10 minutes.
– Red pepper hummus
– Black beans
– Chopped bell peppers
– Red onions
– Spinach or romaine lettuce
– Lime juice
1. Lay whole grain tortillas over an oven rack so a taco shell shape forms. Bake at 375 degrees or until crisp.
2. Stuff with desired toppings and enjoy!