These peanut butter blossoms are the perfect dessert or snack! They only take four ingredients and use stevia in place of sugar. Check out the recipe below.
– 1 cup creamy peanut butter
– 1 egg
– 1 cup stevia
– 12 chocolate kisses
1. Combine creamy peanut butter, egg and stevia in a large bowl and stir until dough-like consistency forms.
2. Roll the dough in to 12 balls and spread evenly across a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees or until cookies are lightly browned.
4. Remove from the oven and immediately press a kiss in to the center of the cookie. Enjoy!