1. No purchase necessary.
2. To enter our Facebook contest answer the question or make a comment on WKOW’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/27news for your chance to win. Only entries that are filled out completely will be considered eligible entries. One valid entry per contestant.
3. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
4. WKOW will conduct the contest and WKOW will be the final judge on all matters related to this contest. The judges’ decisions are final, binding and conclusive on all matters. By entering this contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges relative to the contest.
5. Must be at least 18 years of age to enter and win.
6. In the event of non-compliance, an alternative winner may be selected.
7. Winner’s voice, name and likeness may be used for publicity purposes without further compensation.
8. Employees of WKOW and their families, its subsidiaries, divisions and related companies, its promotional agencies and all participating promotional partners are not eligible.
9. Contest prize is valued at approximately $25-$150. Taxes are the responsibility of the winner. No cash substitutions permitted. Prize is non-transferable.
10. WKOW reserves the right to settle all disputes and to change and alter the details of the contest as circumstances merit.
11. Winners will be notified by phone, email or Facebook. If a winner is unreachable after seven (3) days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. If WKOW cannot find an eligible winner for the prize, that prize will not be awarded. Winners must reside within a 60 mile radius of WKOW’s office at 5727 Tokay Blvd., Madison, WI 53719.
12. Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and will be required to complete an IRS form W-9. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold prizes until completed form W-9 is received.
13. WKOW requires winners to come to the WKOW studios at 5727 Tokay Blvd, Madison, WI 53719 weekdays between the hours of 8am-5pm to claim their prize. Winners must sign a liability release, publicity release and accept or decline release. Prizes cannot be mailed.
14. Winners are not eligible to win another contest with WKOW for 30 days after winning.
Neither Sponsor nor Promotion Parties are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Contest, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like methods of play will void all such plays, and may subject that participant to disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her submissions) who tampers with the submission process. Neither Sponsor nor Promotion Parties are responsible for injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Contest. Should any portion of Contest be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Contest, or Contest plays, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest.
Facebook contest rules
1. No purchase necessary.