Eight children sickened by chlorine at Johnson Creek hotel

JOHNSON CREEK (WKOW) — Eight children were taken to the hospital after they were exposed to excessive chlorine at a hotel pool in Johnson Creek.

Eighteen students from Johnson Creek Elementary were at the Comfort Suites Friday afternoon as part of a field trip. Witnesses say they saw the kids coughing. Eight of the students were taken to the hospital. The other 10 students were examined and sent home.

27 News reached out to the manager of hotel, who said the hotel would not make any comment.

adwpadmin

adwpadmin

Top Stories

Scroll to top
Skip to content