MADISON (WKOW) — Several counties are offering sandbags for you to protect your home from floodwaters.
- Adams County Highway Dept Office: 1342 County Road F –West side inside of driveway
- Rome Municipal Building: 1156 Alpine Dr – In between Building 3 and Salt Shed on North end of property
- Rock Town Hall: Sand and sandbags will be available at the Rock Town Hall at 5102 S CTH D, Afton WI. Residents will need to fill and transport their own bags.
- Newville Park and Ride: Sand and sandbags will be available at the Newville Park and Ride located off I-39/90 at exit 163. Residents will need to fill and transport their own bags.
- City of Janesville: The City of Janesville is providing sandbags for Rock County residents at 900 N. Parker Drive. At th is time, residents must call the City Services Center at 608-755-3110 to schedule pickup between 7:00 am and 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday. The City also provides sand at Dawson Softball Complex (920 Beloit Avenue), but residents must bring their own bags and shovels.
- Town of Beloit: The Town of Beloit is providing sand and sandbags to Town of Beloit residents at two locations: 3444 S Riverside Dr. and the Town Hall located at 2871 S Afton Rd. Residents will need to fill and transport their own bags.
- City of Beloit: The City of Beloit is providing sandbags for Beloit residents at 2351 Springbrook Court. Residents can pick up at this location. Please call 608-364-2929 with any questions regarding pickup.
- Monona: Sand and empty bags are available in the parking lot at Winnequah Road and Healy Lane for any residents who need them. Residents will need to bring their own shovels and fill their own bags.
- West Baraboo Garage (not the Village location) directly across the street from Festival Foods 614 Hwy. 136 West Baraboo, WI.
- Reedsburg High School, 1100 S. Albert Ave, Reedsburg, WI.