GREEN BAY (WKOW) — A Madison man is one of ten finalists in the search for the 21st member of the Packers FAN Hall of Fame.
Here is the list of this year’s finalists:
- Amy Nelson – Mayville, Wis.
- Dennis Willey – Houston, Texas
- Li Hu – Oshkosh, Wis.
- Scott Cagle – Suamico, Wis.
- Steve Sexmith – Appleton, Wis.
- Charlie Younkle – Green Bay, Wis.
- Chuck Bromley, Middleton, Idaho
- Brent Perzentka – Madison, Wis.
- Ron Colbo – De Pere, Wis.
- Paul Pagnozzi – Hawthorne, NJ
Beginning Tuesday, Jan. 1, fans can read the finalists’ profiles and vote online by visiting packers.com/fanhof or vote with a paper ballot by visiting the guest services desk in the Lambeau Field Atrium. The winner will be selected by three different groups of people: Packers fans, previous FAN Hall of Fame honorees and the Packers’ committee.
The voting deadline is midnight, Jan. 31, 2019.
The selection of the winner will be announced in February 2019. He or she will receive four club seats to a 2019 Packers home game; a $500 Packers Pro Shop gift certificate; a road trip for two to a 2019 Packers away game, including game tickets, air fare and hotel accommodations; and a one-year subscription to Packer Plus.
The honoree also will have his or her name added to the list of FAN Hall of Fame honorees recognized in the Packers Hall of Fame.