MADISON (WKOW) — Madison brewery Karben4 is recalling some of its beer bottles.
The brewery says its manufacturer found a flaw in its bottles that could cause a small piece of glass to break and fall into the bottle, leading to a risk of injury.
Karben4 says customers have already bought some of the affected bottles. If you bought any beer from Karben4, you should look for the “Bottled On” date. The recall applies to bottles that were filled between November 8 and December 31.
Karben4 says you should not open these bottles and instead return them to the Karben4 taproom. Any consumer that returns unopened affected bottles to the taproom (3698 Kinsman Blvd., Madison, WI) will receive their choice of a $10 refund, a free growler with fill or a t-shirt per 6pk or 12pk that they purchased.
Here’s a full list of the bottled beers that are affected:
- Fantasy Factory bottled on 11/08/18, 11/15/18, 11/20/18, 11/27/18, 12/04/18, 12/18/18,
12/27/18 and 12/31/18
- Raspberry Fantasy Factory bottled on 11/13/18 and 11/27/18
- Lady Luck bottled on 12/06/18 and 12/27/18
- Dragon Flute bottled on 11/08/18 and 12/18/18
- Block Party bottled on 12/13/18
- Belly Bongos bottled on 12/13/18 and 12/20/18
- Champagne Tortoise bottled on 12/13/18 and 12/31/18
- Diet Starts Tomorrow bottled on 11/15/18 and 12/20/18