UPDATE: Cooking fire at Regent Street apartment building

UPDATE (WKOW) — Firefighters were able to quickly put out a fire in an apartment building on Regent Street Saturday night.

Madison fire officials say someone was cooking and started a fire in the oven, which caused a lot of smoke in the unit on the fourth floor of the Regent Apartments. The fire was put out within about 10 minutes.

No one was hurt, but the tenant cannot stay in that apartment Saturday night.

********

MADISON (WKOW) — Firefighters are responding to a fire on Regent Street in Madison.

Dane County Communications tells 27 News the call came in around 8:15 p.m. Saturday August 17 for a structure fire in the 1400 block of Regent Street.

Madison fire and police were called to respond. There are no reported injuries at this time.

WKOW

WKOW

WKOW news

Top Stories

Scroll to top
Skip to content